Belize 2014 Mission Trip Fund-raiser
Greetings family :) Worshippers Club needs your help to raise 12K prior to April 2014. Help us by worshiping through giving. Donate today & support our God ordained assignment - to spread the gospel of love and hope to the underprivileged people of Belize.
Our Funding Goal: $12,000 (USD)
Belize 2014 Missions Fund-raiser Concert: Sun. March, 9, 2014
Our Belize 2014 Travel Dates: April 10-14, 2014
Please donate today to help us reach our goal prior to travel. Your giving will help us to prepare and arrive in Belize equipped to serve. Our task and agenda in Belize include the following (below):
- Rebuilding a small community church in Succoth, Cayo Belize (Pastor Orrelana).
- Collecting and transporting shoe, clothing, medication, and personal hygiene donations to children, women and men.
- Evangelism via community outreaches, health screenings and on-site counseling.
- Mentoring existing small community Christian ministries in Belize in worship.
- Targeted prayer for and ministration of worship (in concert) to young adults at the University of Belize.
- Assistance and relief to the nursing home and orphanage in Cayo City Belize... and much more.
Rebuilding Pastor Orrelana's Community Church
(Located in Succoth, Cayo Belize):
Worshippers Club met Pastor Orrelana in April 2011 - during our first Mission Trip to Belize. Since then we have visited every year. She is a widow who was left to pastor a small church in Succoth, Cayo. Belize. She shepherds a Church of 53 members. Most of the children who attend the church are underprivileged and last year by the grace of God, Worshippers Club was able to donate shoes/socks and clothing to the children of the community. Currently, Pastor Orrelana's church is in poor condition and needs repairs. We intend to go back this year and renovate the church:
- Fortify Existing Structure
- Repair Plumbing/Drainage
- Paint (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Donate Chairs
- Renovate/Beautify Sanctuary
Our goal is to encourage more people to visit the community church and give their lives to Jesus Christ. We are praying that the church will grow through our efforts in Jesus name. We want to bring joy and hope to this community and we need your help to make this a reality for Pastor Orrelana and the people of Succoth Cayo, Belize.