Curly's Medical Fund

$490 of $5,000 goal

Raised by 14 people in 21 months
This is our (Dog Rescue of Maryland) Curly. On September 29th he had to undergo surgery for 2 (very badly) ruptured discs which he narrowly missed being paralyzed from. He is not totally out of the woods yet, and the coming days will tell us more about his neurological condition.

His exam and MRI visit yesterday was just a little over $2600.00, and the estimate for surgery, treatment and recovery is so far $3500.00 - $5,000.00 (possiblehigher depending on length of hospital stay) . He has a 95% chance of temporarily (a few days to and few weeks) losing his ability to urinate and walk and 5% chance of being paralyzed. Without treatment it was 100% being paralyzed.

Here where all of you come in. We are in need and asking for three things...
1. Thoughts and Prayers...
2. Shares of his post...
3. And of course any donations you are able to give.
ALL of which will be greatly appreciated.

You can make checks payable to Dog Rescue of Maryland and mail to PO Box 515, Pasadena, MD. 21123,
Or use our secure Pay Pal site linked on our web site at www.dogrescuemd.org note donation is for Curly.
Both of which we will receive 100% of.

Or you can donate here using Go Fund Me.

We are a 501 C3 non-profit rescue so your donation is a tax deduction.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
+ Read More
One final but HUGE THANK YOU to all of you thgat helped either by donating or sharing Curly's post! Curly is almost 100%...walking with very little limp, can run and is back to being able to play.

ALL of you helped to make this possible...THANK YOU!!

However...please keep Ms. Twiggy in your thoughts and prayers as she battles Cushings. She is a senior girl with very bad joints and now also has to deal with this. Through all this she is in her home with her family and is very much loved.

Thank you again!
+ Read More
Curly had his one month check up yesterday...one month already. Sure doesn't seem that long! His wonderful Surgeon is very happy with his recovery and gave his blessing for Curly to be allowed a little more freedom of walking. Goes back in a month!

Thank all of you who have donated and shared his story. You have all helped make his life much, much better!

Denise
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update
Be the first to leave a comment on this campaign.

$490 of $5,000 goal

Raised by 14 people in 21 months
Created September 29, 2016
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
$25
Anonymous
21 months ago
EM
$25
Eric Manikas
21 months ago

God bless

$10
Anonymous
21 months ago
$50
Anonymous
21 months ago
$50
Anonymous
21 months ago
Be the first to leave a comment on this campaign.
or
Or, use your email…
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.