8
8

YUFASH selected for New York Fashion Week runway

£202 of £7,500 goal

Raised by 8 people in 1 month
Hi, my name is Kadri Klampe and I am raising money for my sustainable brand Yufash. 5 Months ago I was selected by New York CAAFD committee to be one of the few designers they support with launch to New York official runway. They support 60% over next 2 years , with remaining 40% to be raised by me.
I successfully presented first collection in September 2018 and now 2nd show is due next month. I ask for your help to make this world a greener place by supporting my production methods that does not use abusive labour and wasteful methods.  To view brand and previous runway click here: http://www.yufash.com/index.php/home


GIFTS FOR DONATIONS:

£5 - Reflective postcard

£20 - Reflective Tassel Keyring

£50 - Reflective T Shirt with customised design

£150 - Custom made reflective design and print on your personal garment

£1500 - 1% SHARE IN BUSINESS and complimentary seat during New York Fashion Week Runway AW19 presentation





                                                                                           Thank you for your support!

                                                                                             Instagram@yufashofficial
+ Read More

£202 of £7,500 goal

Raised by 8 people in 1 month
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
AN
£25
Aili Nurk
16 days ago
ET
£10
Evie Trolove
27 days ago
£50
Anonymous
27 days ago
MH
£20
Monika Hartmann
27 days ago
EF
£50
Eike Feigenbaum
1 month ago
KK
£20
Katrin Kraani-Klaassen
1 month ago
AO
£20
Antonina Owen
1 month ago
AL
£7
Anne-Ly Lehtla
1 month ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a £5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.