Aileen's Kick Cancer Fund
$6,036 of $50,000 goal
Aileen has 3 sons, Anthony, Brandon & Christopher.... who are all watching their mom get up, go to work in severe pain, do her treatments, be ill, go to wrestling matches and awards dinners.... and struggle to pay her insurance. And put food on the table. And pay the rent. And keep the youngest two in high school.
Sadly, we know her fight will never end in triumph.... but she keeps fighting because quitting ISN'T an option.
If you wish to attend her memorial service:
St. Peter's Episcopal Church
380 Clifton Ave
Seating is limited to the first 130.
This is only a memorial and celebration of her life.
Please continue to donate in her memory... her final act was to donate her body, so answers could be found. And others could live.
Love and light ❤
In the truest sense of her belief and love for others, she donated her body to find a cause and a cure so someone else might live.
The boys will continue to benefit from this fund, so please continue to donate to this page.... her memory will live on.
Blessings of love, light, and peace.
Aileen is in severe distress...
Her left lung that was repaired in August, has completely filled with fluid.
Her right lung which has the cancer, filled and was drained last night.
The pericardial window that was put in in May, has filled with fluid. The malignancy on her sternum makes it difficult to breathe and eat... and to do surgery or chest compressions.
Aileen never wanted machines. Or this much pain and suffering.
Her dad and I have decided to make her comfortable. And not let her fight so hard anymore.
Prayers that her journey is peaceful and filled with love and light.
On Monday, October 3rd, Aileen was admitted to RWJ Hospital in New Brunswick for the 3rd time in 7 weeks.
Her left lung is filled with fluid (again), some in her right lung, more around her heart (the surgeon put a pericardial window in on May 11th), and severe bilateral edema of the legs. Additionally, we found out that there is a malignancy on her sternum. And if that wasn't enough, the clinical trial drug gave her a rash, which developed into shingles.
The surgeons will go in tomorrow or Friday to drain the fluids. Her oncology team has decided that she should stop the clinical trial.... we decided chemotherapy was the next option.
Please say a prayer for her sons.... they will need all of us in the upcoming time....
Please say a prayer that her suffering comes to an abatement.
Much love to you all.