Christmas house fire.
Last night at approximately 1120 my moms house caught on fire while she was at work and my stepdad was inside asleep. Their neighbors called 911 and the fire department arrived within 5 minutes to find the front of the house completely engulfed in flames with my stepdad still inside. They ran to the back of the house as he was walking out. He is now intubated which is a bad situation for him because he has been fighting lung cancer for 4 years now! They have lost everything. Any help will be greatly appreciated. All mom has left was the clothes she was wearing at work.+ Read More