Rebuilding after fire
I was able to save the 4 dogs and 2 of the 3 cats though one was too severly burned. (The accident report gets the pet count wrong... And the do suspension was a surprise. Yippy)
All else was a total loss. I only had theft and liability insurance.
So... Trying to rebuild.
We're currently trying to find a vehicle or ride to get to Missouri.
Patches is healing with love and care from all of us
Fidget, Doodle, Dash and Waffles all take turns caring for her...
More as we progress
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
He chose to do this over a $10 dollar late fee we verbally agreed I would pay with July payment. A late fee by the way because rather than go off the postmark of the May payment he went by date received.
Then in July when he found a full price cash buyer... he used that as grounds for breaking the contract.
Ok... fine, I think, I can deal with that. I'll need until Sept 30th to raise enough funds to do a down somewhere else (by 6k in equity...nice knowing you) and pay to move the cabin (at least it is portable -ish). He says wen't agree to that but I can stay until he makes the sale.
So 4 days ago I get the call. .. out by August 10th.
All the work I've done... all the effort I put into making sure things were being dealt with.. and this.
So.. that's the update. Still could use your help folks.... I'm making awesome deals on websites right now! Donate anything 150 and above an you get a site all your own.
10 months since we started this nuttiness. I've been pretty consistent with my land payments though they haven't always been as timely as they could be.
As such my seller is breaking the contract. Which means the Tzu zoo must uproot yet again.
I have a couple of leads on land but still haven't been able to save enough at any one time to get a vehicle which I will definitely need as not likely to find a spot close to a ride to town for supplies as I have here.
Its frustrating.. I'm trying not to be too depressed about it. I like new adventures, right? But.. yeah.. no.
I am a leaf on the wind...
Not much has changed.. still no car. Working on getting fencing in too.
Have done barter site for chicks when I can get my coop and brooder up and running! Slow progress.. but good.
The well was fixed on Christmas day but still need to plumb the water into the cabin. And hope that I can get the shower pan right.
Waiting on stove pipe and chimney to arrive to put in the wood stove.
Now to get funds together to get a car and a slightly larger fridge. And start really putting together day to day stuff.