Miss Gracie and her husband suffered an incredible loss on Wednesday, January 18th. While her husband was home, a fire started and destroyed their home and all their belongings. Miss Gracie's husband is in the ICU with burns to his face, smoke inhalation and possible damage to his lungs and esophagus. In addition to being concerned for her husband, Miss Gracie has been left without a home, clothing and basic necessities. Her family is in great need and could use our prayers, support and financial contributions. Miss Gracie gives all her love to our preschoolers as well as those that ride her bus. We would love to see the CVC and surrounding community shower her with blessings to help this selfless family get back on their feet.
+ Read More