Dear friends of Khabir and Ceri (Jones) Salahadyn,
Khabir was recently diagnosed with liver cancer. He and Ceri are seeking further information and treatment without the benefit of health insurance. On top of this, they need to find a new place to live and work by May 1 and vacate their current live/work space by May 6. They urgently need your help! Here are several ways that you can make a positive difference in their lives TODAY:
- Make a cash donation by clicking the Donate button on this page or by writing a check payable to "Khabir or Ceri (Jones) Salahadyn" and mailing it to 7045 E 38th Ave, Denver, CO 80207. Your gift of $100, $500, $1000, or whatever you can give will provide resources that immediately impact Khabir and Ceri's lives. Please consider making as generous a gift as you can.
They also urgently need the following. Can you help or provide the contact information of others who might be able to help?
- Storage space: (500 to 3,000 sq ft) to store equipment and furnishings prior to vacating their current space on May 6.
- Living and work space: (2,000 sq ft or more). Industrial space is ideal for the type of large-scale work they do.
- Moving help: Boxes and packing material, packing, loading, and transport.
- Projects: Commissioned work for your home or business.
- Sharing: We encourage you to share this message with everyone in your network.
- Praying: All your prayers for healing and wellbeing are deeply appreciated!
Please send your ideas and offers of assistance to Ceri by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (303) 994-0649. You can read the full communication within the news section at www.thecollaboratory.com.
- Attend the Art Sale on Thursday, May 3rd at 5:00 p.m. The Salahadyns will be hosting a sale of their one-of-a-kind art boutique pieces at their living/work space The Collaboratory --the firehouse at 7045 E 38th Ave, Denver, CO 80207. They will be selling sculptures, furniture, jewelry, and other art pieces, in addition to furnishings and equipment. You can view the types of pieces that will be on sale at www.shop.thecollaboratory.com.
Your donation of cash, storage space, living/working space, or moving assistance will make a world of difference to this amazing couple.
Thank you so much for your help.
Friends of Khabir and Ceri
P.S. We know this is an unusually difficult time for many of us financially, but please help in any way you can.