• Will have to be a country that I've never been to out of 3-5 options.
• Decision will have to be within 2-3 hours just in case I have to go through security.
• Flight's duration can be up to 8 hours if necessary.
• I'm packing my bikini and running shoes just in case in my carry on.
• I'll have my passport (but can't go somewhere where a visa is required)
• Will have my chargers, sketchbook and camera to document.
• Will book hotel on my way before flight takes off.
I'm not much of a drinker so, I know most of my friends love to celebrate by purchasing me drinks on my birthday. So, I'd prefer if that money goes to this trip.
So, cocktails/beer/etc in NYC could run anywhere from $5 to $20. So, pretend you're purchasing one.
I'm pretty frugal so whatever isn't spent is going straight to my charity of choice (Girls on the Run).
After or during the trip, I'll document how it went.
Why am I doing this? Life's short and this is a perfect time to do this since I'm single.
Regardless of whether this works or not, your suggestions and well wishes are encouraged!
I started researching countries to see which ones requires a VISA or not. There are some that you can be denied. However, I came across the Schengen Agreement which lists 26 European countries if that's the option I get.
The countries include: Austria
I'm going to look at other countries that might take 8 hours to fly to. Stay tune :-D! Less than 20 days to go!