Foothills Day Camp
Foothills Day Camp is a free summer day camp taking place at Camp Lee in Anniston, Alabama, for children ages 6-10; most of whom would not otherwise be able to attend a summer camp. Foothills Day Camp is staffed by high school aged young people,college students, and adults of all ages from all over the Anniston area and the Episcopal Diocese of Alabama.
While Grace Episcopal Church in Anniston sponsors and facilitates Foothills Day Camp, it would not be possible without the dedication and support from the community, Camp Lee, area churches and members of the Episcopal Diocese of Alabama.
Your donation to this GoFundMe will help provide meals for each day, swimsuits and towels for each camper to keep, and a greatFoothills water bottle and draw-string bag the campers can use throughout their school year. Thanks for considering helping this great camp!
How you can help:
• $20 supports a camper’s week at the pool
• $50 pays for the volunteer counselor’s meals for the week
• $42 pays for a camper’s lunch for the entire week
• $4 helps to pay for a water bottle given to a camper
• $4 helps to provide a backpack for each camper
• $6 will help pay for a camp t-shirt for a camper
• $100-$500 makes you a sponsor for the end of camp Friday fun-day!
Check out our website for more details!