Marisa Soto, Wife, Mother of 3, Greatly needs our help and support. Her 1-year old son Cameron recently swallowed a small circular battery after it became dislodged from one of his toys. The battery got stuck in his throat and did significant damage to his esophagus and the surrounding areas. He has been in the hospital for almost 4 weeks now and Marisa has been unable to return to work. She will be on Medical leave without pay until Cameron’s health issues can be resolved, and the prognosis at the point is unclear. Please consider donating through this page and together we can go a long way in helping cover medical bills and other living expenses during this tragic time for Marisa and her family. We greatly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you!!