Hello everyone, my world came crashing down three days ago as I’ve been bouncing from 3 different specialist doctors trying to find out what is wrong with my ivy. Different diagnosis, countless hours, and thousands of dollars.
Today, April 19, 2020 she was undergoing a CT scan at VCA animal hospital in Hollywood, FL when they put her under anesthesia for a different diagnosis, they found a puncture wound leaking in the back of her throat and they came to the conclusion that’s what is causing her swelling of the throat, jaw and now her head. It’s become extremely life threatening and decided to jump into immediate surgery to try to release the fluid that’s built up and attempt to find the foreign object that is suspect to have caused the swelling to begin with, and are having trouble locating it as it is lodged in the upper part of her tonsil which is located behind her right eye. As the doctor said, “The possibility of losing her is high if they are unable to remove the object”
My world has come shattering down, as I know this is a difficult time to ask anyone for help but ANYTHING could help me save my girl and all the prayers you can give me for my girl.
If you can please share and or donate towards her surgery I would be very grateful.
Thank you to all
These photo’s were taken yesterday morning as she was taken to the emergency hospital and is now her whole head.
Ivys current as of 5 a.m Monday
- Joe Trebitz
- Janice Correa
- Aruna R