Although, we are very elated to hear her voice and hear her in good spirits there is still a huge concern about supplies, food, and water running low. I also know of friends and family that have lost everything whom are looking for aid.
For the countless friends that have been looking for a way to help...this is it! I can assure you that every penny will go to helping any Puerto Rican that we can help in any way possible.
From what I am hearing from family in Puerto Rico...there are things that would be greatly appreciated and needed. Listed below are items that we are looking buy with these funds
1. Bottled water (there is no drinking water on the island)
2. Insect repellent (this is critical!!)
3. Ziplock bag with travel sized toiletries
4. Canned goods (preferably those with a pull top opening)
5. Powdered milk
6. Hand sanitizer
7. Batteries (any size but especially C and D)
8. Baby formula
10. Adult diapers
11. Baby wipes
12. First aid kits
13. Non prescription medicine (for children and adults)
14. Gently used clothing (no winter clothes please!)
15. Cleaning supplies
16. Feminine hygiene products
17. Duct tape
18. Trash bags
19. Disposable silverware
22. Battery powered fans
24. Toilet Paper
25. MREs (Meals ready to eat)
26. Disposable paper plates/cups
27. Portable solar powered charging stations
28. Canned milk
29. Baby food/formula
30. Canned/dry pet food
And other various items that we can find that could help.
Currently, this is the start! I am looking for privatized/military air transport within my area.
Thank you, again! For all your support and love!
If you have questions please feel free to contact me directly.
DonationsSee top donations
- Hannah Mercer
- Martina McKoy
- Jennifer Batts
- venita wallace
- J'Viera Mobley
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more