Williams Family - House Fire Fund

They lost everything in the fire, including 5 dogs and a lifetime of memories.  Now the Williams family needs your help.

On February 13th, Pete and Angel woke up to their curtains in flames.  Within moments, the glass shattered behind the curtains and the fire engulfed the ceiling. It was too late to extinguish them, so they immediately woke up the two other families living in the home.  Bailey, Shane, Drew, Amy, Wyatt and their two 9-month-old granddaughters.  After ensuring the family was safe, Pete navigated back into the house to save his dog Sidney.  But the fire was too intense, melting Pete's hair and causing second-degree and third-degree burns to his neck, back and head.  He was forced to crawl on the floor back to the exit, where Shane and Drew pulled him to safety and put out the flames on his shirt.  Sidney did not make it.

Within minutes, the entire home was gone...

They lost everything.  Your donations will help these 3 families buy food, clothes, diapers, diabetes medicine, and other essentials.  Please help them get back on their feet by donating.  Thank you - anything will help.

You can also drop off donations at Old Town Gateway Assembly Church, 3410 1st Street, Union Gap, WA 98903.

See the local news story here.
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 51 mos
  • Cathrine Maddon 
    • $50 
    • 52 mos
  • Paul and Alexandra Eytchison 
    • $100 
    • 52 mos
  • Cindy Bartlett 
    • $50 
    • 52 mos
  • Diana Crites 
    • $65 
    • 52 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Alexis Schatz 
Yakima, WA
Pete Williams