My brother Michael Moore and his wife, Autumn, lost most all of their belongings in their home due to an electrical fire that started in their basement the morning of Thursday November 5th. This life-changing event happened just one day before my sweet little nephew turned 1. They are expecting their second child in less than two months, now with practically nothing to welcome her into the world with.
Michael is a farmhand and his wife stays at home with their son. They are lucky enough to have a trailer home they have been working on, however, it is still a work in progress and unable to live in yet. They are in need of finishing it so they can get moved in as quick as possible since the home they were in is no longer available to them.
With losing most everything from smoke damage, I am asking those able to donate to please help them get back on their feet and into their new home so they have a safe and warm place to keep their child, newborn and dogs. They are in need of household items from even the smallest and basic of things to the big things and everything in-between. Starting from scratch.
While they may never be able to replace items with sentimental value, sending money in any amount is a simple way to help this family rebuild their lives after the house fire. If you have the means, I pray you will either donate here on this GoFundMe page
PayPal directly to michaelmoore25.
Please help take some of the financial stress off their shoulders during this trying time. Thank you and God Bless.
- Mike Nixon
- Krystle Brandt
- Amber Finkral
- Ashleigh Henn
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more