West Milton Fire - Ben & Lisas Home

What Happened:
·       Wednesday, January 24, Ben and Lisa’s home went up in flames just outside the Kesselring Site, in West Milton, NY
·       Malfunctioning electrical lines caught on fire underneath their home and the entire place went up
·       Lisa and her dog were home at the time and were able to vacate safely
·       No one was injured and no other homes were affected
·       Ben and Lisa had no insurance on the home
·       Ben and Lisa have no remaining possessions

What’s Needed:
Your financial support for a home, renovation materials, and replacement of basic furnishings/possessions

We will also be coordinating times to help Ben and Lisa renovate their new place once they can get one.  If you're interested in helping for that, please contact us. 

Ben and Lisa are temporarily at Lisa's brothers place, but early February they plan on finding a place to start rebuilding their living environment.  Building materials, rent, etc. will need to be rounded up ASAP so they can reshape their living conditions. 

Thank you for your assistance!


  • KS Supporters
    • $300 
    • 6 yrs


Dave & Nicole Milavec
Ballston Spa, NY

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.