It costs a lot of money to put a football team on the park, and this year Yarra Old Grammarians plans on having 2 teams!
AFL gives women of all ages the opportunity to be part of a team, improve physical fitness, address mental health, develop support networks and work to a common goal.
100% of funds raised go to the women's football department and cover such things as:
- Trainer and support staff costs
- Tape and medical equipment
- Footballs and other equipment
- Subsidise player association fees
- Other costs associated with running a football club
So we're going to raise funds to help get us out on the park by walking from the home of football The MCG to our home of football in Doncaster (21km) on the 16th of Feb!
We appreciate your support.