Yesterday September 3rd, we were getting ready to head over to Jody and Vance's house to celebrate Jody's birthday when we got the call. When they started their BBQ to start cooking, the tank caught on fire and exploded. Based on this, the whole house caught on fire and they lost everything along with one of their dearly loved family pets. They along with their granddaughter Tiffani Coleman who was living with them, escaped with just the clothing on their backs.
Jody and Vance have always been there to help others anyway they can so now it is our turn to help them to get their lives back and help with immediate needs.
No donation is too small and is greatly appreciated.
- Bobby Bartlett
- Robin Swanson
- Ross Stevens
- jane cranfill
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more