Our family is now trying to find our way through the unimaginable. My son, Nathan Norris, 19 years old was electrocuted while at work.
He was in a program to learn to be a electrician while continuing to meet the requirements to join the Army, if just part-time.
I am currently stationed in Germany with the Army and was immensely proud to watch him grow and start his life. He was brilliant.
I am asking two things:
1) If you have a child hug them tightly today. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.
2) Please take a moment to donate to help off-set the cost travel expenses while in Michigan and funeral arrangements for Nathan.
- Ivanna Dobrodeeva
- Clint Silveus
- Terri Raterink
- Ashley Guston
- Brooke Baley