Main fundraiser photo

Upstairs Family Displaced by Fire

Donation protected
On July 5th, 2018, our rental duplex caught fire from fireworks shot off at the park across the street. Two families, who have lived in the home for over five years now, have been displaced by the fire. The upstairs apartment, which was home to a family of four (parents, 6 month old baby & 9 year old daughter), was completely destroyed by the fire. They have lost everything - beds, bedding, clothes, electronics, kitchen stuff, toys...well, everything. This fundraiser is for them. Please consider even small donation, as every little bit will help. We are so encouraged by the way the community has already reached out to all of us, and we are grateful for those who are ready and willing to pitch in and help. If you would, please consider also donating to the family who lived upstairs in the duplex by clicking the following link: Downstairs Family Displaced by Fire . THANK YOU!

Organiser and beneficiary

Amy Pass
Organiser
Minneapolis, MN
Monica Estrada Perez
Beneficiary

Your easy, powerful and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help directly to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee