We are a collective of third-year photography students studying at Birmingham City University. As we come to the end of our degree, we’re kindly seeking donations to fund our online graduate exhibition show, launching in June 2021.
Our cohort of students are channelling our energy to produce a multifaceted virtual exhibition, digital zine, limited edition physical zine and series of industry talks.
We believe producing such events alongside a physical exhibition will elevate our place in the creative industry, with your help we can create all of our intentions and ensure we stand out from the crowd.
Here is a full list of our plans:
· An array of industry talks with leading creative professionals
· A digital publication that incorporates student interviews and writing on photography.
· A digital zine publication produced as a culmination to the final major project
· An online exhibition curating our work in the form of a professional website
We hope that you can support us and make this part of our legacy!
All donations will be appreciated, no matter how small or large – and will contribute towards all of the listed events and plans.
We thank you in advance for sharing and supporting our online graduate exhibition!
• Free access to all of our industry talks.
• £5 access to one digital publication produced by our students.
• £20 access to all of our digital publications.
• £50 Physical copy of our limited-edition publication. (Limited to 30 copies and only available whilst stock lasts)
• £100 portrait shoot (Up to three people and must be situated within the Black Country)
• £125 a signed print from one of our photography students.
Make sure to check out our social media too!
Website coming soon…