Hey everyone. Momma here! We didn't necessarily want to do this but weve had quite a few messages from different amazing people asking if we had made one yet & honestly we could use all of the help and prayers we can get right now. My son Cashton Geer Dickerson was born at 25 weeks and 2 days gestation on June 23rd at 10:33pm. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces. This was after weeks of me being in the hospital due to severe preeclampsia that progressed into reduced cord flow and eventually heart decelerations that led to him being taken by emergency csection. He has been in Cabell Huntington hospital nicu and he's been doing amazing. Progressing so good with his breathing. He has went from the vent to SiPap to cpap which he is currently on. He will be 34 weeks gestation this Wednesday. We've had some problems with his blood sugar for a few months and they can't seem to get it regulated. It's high and low and everywhere in between. They've tried and basically exhausted all options at CHH. They "think" he has a hormone deficiency but they aren't sure yet. His human growth hormone levels along with his cortisol and thyroid levels are all out of whack. The doctor told me it could possibly be something wrong with his pituitary gland but they have to do an MRI and further testing to make that call for sure. They have decided that they can't do what they need to do down here at Cabell so they are transporting him to Columbus Children's Hospital which is about 2.5 hours away from home. I'll be traveling and trying to stay up there as much as possible. We are looking into the Ronald McDonald house if they have room for us but as of right now they have no open spots so I'll be staying in a hotel. Traveling will get expensive as well as all of my medical/ financial and his medical bills that insurance hasn't covered yet. We are praying that this isn't a serious issue and they can hopefully pinpoint exactly why his sugar can't be regulated and fix it and have him home. We have yet to have a baby shower because this was far from a normal pregnancy and "hopefully" if all things go well I can come back and have it here around the middle of next month. His original due date was October 4th and all we want is for our sweet baby to get well and be able to come home with us for good! The faster he heals and they find out what's wrong with him, the quicker I can get him out of that hospital! We have a 10 year old in school as well and the bills don't stop coming in no matter how much we'd love for them to. He has been in now for more than 60 days and it's been far from easy for us. Please send us your prayers ❤️ Everything is so appreciated more than you know!