Yesterday (19/07/2017) close relatives of mine were struck with an absolutely heartbreaking and devastating tragedy. Their family home of which they have lived in for many years, caught on fire and they lost pretty much everything. Thankfully no one was home, however that is besides the point as the home has so many memories, but also, their cat is missing which is worrying and terribly distressing for everyone.
A bit of a backstory about this gorgeous family. It consists of Tash (mum), Neil (Dad), Catelyn (eldest sister) and Taylor (youngest brother), now this family of 4 were once a family of 5. Kane, who was the second eldest of the siblings, born in 2002, life was cut terribly short in 2007. So not only have their family been grieving for years with the unimaginable loss of their son/brother, they have now lost a whole heap of memories they had to treasure him too. Now, I know a TV and furniture can be replaced, but memories can not be.
If you can find it in the goodness of your hearts to help this strong and wonderful family, then I truly thank you. Every little bit helps, even if it is just a few dollars. Even clothes donations would be wonderful and if you want to get in touch feel free to message myself and I can pass you through to them.
Thank you ever so much. Your donations will be a tremendous help.
- Jessica Koch
- Tanya Howell
- Owen arms Hotel
- KI Emmetts Staff
- Malcolm and Sue Jones
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more