Barnes Family House Fire

The home of Lacie Downes and Jacob Barnes caught fire today July 2nd possibly due to an electrical fire. Thankfully no one was home and their dog was rescued without injury, however it appears the house and all of it's contents are a total loss. They are temporarily staying with family members, but will be needing to replace all of their clothes and household items for their family that includes 3 small children. Lacie and Jacob are getting married in just 2 months and their daughter's flower girl dresses were also lost in the fire.

We are asking you to please open your hearts in aiding the family with any amount of donation you can provide at this time. Our love and prayers are with the Barnes Family. Anything you can give will help.

Donations (0)

  • Kevan Ford 
    • 100 $ 
    • 3 mos
  • Nicholas Fowler 
    • 50 $ 
    • 3 mos
  • James Bender 
    • 160 $ 
    • 3 mos
  • Austin Bursley 
    • 45 $ 
    • 3 mos
  • Emily Chamberlain 
    • 50 $ 
    • 3 mos

Organizer and beneficiary 

Anna Chamberlain 
Organizer
Vernon, TX
Lacie Downes 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more