Staff and anything insurance does not cover.
At 3am Monday morning we woke up to news that Willie Mae’s Scotch House was on fire. Thankfully no one was hurt as the restaurant was closed. At this time, we know an electrical fire triggered the sprinkler system and both left the restaurant severely damaged. We hope to learn more as the investigation continues.
Thank you to the amazing first responders for their quick action. We have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support from our community. To those who have generously asked how they can help, we have set up a Go Fund Me in which 100% of the proceeds will go towards paying our staff and covering any additional costs not covered by insurance. We look forward to reopening as soon as possible.
DonationsSee top donations
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters
Fundraising team (2)
Kerry Seaton Stewart
Raised $1,582 from 16 donations
New Orleans, LA
Raised $2,238 from 53 donations