Friends, if you know me, chances are you've seen me more often with a camera in hand than not. I pride myself on capturing special moments and experiences, and its been my main side hustle for a few years, working to pay off debt.
This past weekend after a wonderful festival experience, my "third eye" and my flash was taken from my bag in a space which had security and would be considered safe. I've shot hundreds of events over the years, this has never happened.
Heartbroken, it was almost 3k worth of gear, but need to push forward and hustle on! If any of you can help for the cause so I can get up and running asap and keep doing what I do, I will be forever grateful. Any bit counts.
I also wanted to change this donation thing up a bit and offer my services if you have a little more to give!
• $1 - $25 - Love you long time <3
• $25 - $50 - Have a photo you love that you want me to edit/sexify? Want me to photoshop something silly/fun/cute to an existing photo? I can do that!
• $100+ - Lets get you some killer headshots, or just sweet pics. I'll run around with you for an hour on a nice day and provide 3 edited photos of your choice.
• $200+ - Hire me for your party/event! You know the drill.
• $500+ - Short videography and event recap, lets discuss an event you want me to capture and edit into a awesome promo.
Anything more than that and I'll relinquish any moral standards I have and do as you please.
Thank you, love you guys
Edit: Venmo works too! Rodrigo Lizarraga
~~ www.shotbyrod.com ~~
- Justin Sherratt
- Hayley Diamond
- Karim Rozwadowski
- Jake Wu
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more