This gofundme is for Samantha, Mazie and Marcus.
Yesterday Samantha's home caught on fire while she and her 5 year old twins slept inside. While they did manage to make it out safe, sadly they lost absolutely everything except the clothes they were wearing.
They will be living in a hotel for the foreseeable future. They will need the help of our community to rebuild their life from the ground up.
For those of you who haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting Samantha, she is an amazing single mom and extremely caring person who always gives her all to whomever she meets.
We are reaching out to the April Lane's Home Cleaning family and friends to ask for your support to get Samantha, Marcus and Mazie back on their feet.
This fund is being run by her place of employment, April Lane's Home Cleaning. All donations will go directly to Samantha and the children.
You may also find a list of their current needs on our facebook page.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or other donations you may have for them.
You can drop off donations at our Seattle office located at
7700 12th Ave NE
Seattle WA 98115
Thank you, friends!
DonationsSee top donations
- Elizabeth Johnson
- Megan Guerin
- Julie Anne Seguin
- Jeremy Wertheimer
- Meghan Greenfield
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more