Sagar Family Fire Relief

Yesterday evening (Dec 14th) my brother's home was destroyed by a devastating fire caused by a faulty baseboard heater that burst into flames. Thankfully, the entire family including my 3 nieces and their parents, were able to evacuate safely with only the clothes they had on. Unfortunately, they have lost all of their personal belongings and memories. The fire has left the home they were renting uninhabitable.

We are raising funds to help them get started at rebuilding their lives and offset some of the expenses they are going to incur during the process.

We hope to alleviate some of the stress and obstacles that they will encounter as they begin to rebuild during this difficult time. Any and all contributions will be very much appreciated, more than you know.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • 50 $ 
    • 20 d
  • G Nada 
    • 50 $ 
    • 21 d
  • Vashtie Balkissoon 
    • 50 $ 
    • 29 d
  • Anonymous 
    • 20 $ 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • 150 $ 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Reia Sagar 
Organizer
Brampton, ON
Ravi Sagar 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more