House fire, lost everything

Dave our foreman for our masonry company, and friend had a house fire that destroyed everything he owned. He was renting, without renters insurance unfortunately. The fire was caused by a power surge bar that overheated. Random accident.
Dave is a great guy! At the time he actually had a couple other people staying with him temporarily as he was helping them out, getting them back on their feet! Now he needs help! We both believe in karma, and what comes around goes around. Well its Daves turn for it to come around, please help!
Anything helps, can you imagine being 34 and having to start from zero.....
Thankyou ahead!
Matt Porter
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Dave will be using the $ for basic necessities like a bed, clothes, basic furniture, etc. All the things we have and take for granted.

Donations

 See top
  • Angela Drouillard 
    • $30 
    • 34 mos
  • Joanne & Bob Petersen 
    • $50 
    • 34 mos
  • Neil and carol Kelly  
    • $100 
    • 34 mos
  • Jeremy Bell 
    • $500 
    • 35 mos
  • Clint Mokelky  
    • $100 
    • 35 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

John Lee 
Organizer
Medicine Hat, AB
Dave Micheal 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more