An electrical fire struck the home and lives of Robert Watkins and his roommates Saturday, September 21st.
There was total loss in one of the roommate's bedrooms. A separate GoFundMe page has been set up for William. (link.
The remainder of the home is not livable due to smoke and water damage.
Fortunately, each of the roommates have found temporary housing but they are in dire need of financial assistance with relocation, replacement of essentials and the building of their next chapters.
Like many aspiring artists in Hollywood, these young men often live paycheck-to-paycheck with little to no emergency relief funds. While extremely untimely, they were in a short period of no rental insurance coverage as new roommates had recently moved in and out.
Your support for our brother and his roommates - who are his West Coast Family - will be divided amongst Robert, Anthony & Marcus.
Thank you and may God bless you,
Emily Watkins McBrayer