Robell Amen's House Fire Fund

Robell Amen, who has been an Associate of the Best Buy Store in Ahwatukee, AZ for several years, experienced a terrible life changing event on Friday. The house that he and his family live in caught fire and burned to the ground in a matter of minutes. The good news is everyone was able to get out safe and sound. The bad news is that they escaped with only the clothes on their back. Robell's family consists of his mother, step-father, twin brother and younger brother. The Best Buy store in Ahwatukee would like to reach out and see if we can get some support for his family during this time. We are creating this fund in hopes to raise money to help them with food, clothing and shelter over the next few months until they are able to get back on their feet. Its a terrible time of year to have to deal with this on top of the holidays. So any support you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your help and support of this Best Buy Family.
  • Yina&Shinhwa Li 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Larry Lucero 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Paul & Cynthia Oberhaus 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
  • Ethan Chiglo 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kim King 
Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Robell Amen 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more