Thank god for the local firefighters as they were able to locate and rescue both cats who were overwhelmed by smoke. Both kitties were rushed to Old Marple Veterinary where they were put on oxygen and are now doing quite well.
As the realization of this tragedy settles in mentally, Jen is grateful that everyone survived the crisis , but at the same time she is also being told that her house is a near total loss. In addition, she is racking up costs for veterinary care that is not covered by her insurance.
Please donate to this cause to help the Rios family recoup some of the extra costs that they are experiencing and work toward mental and financial stability.
I thank you in advance for your help!!!
- Janette Schreiber
- Darin Swan
- Dana Courtine
- Bill Carman
- Frank Smith
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more