URGENT! I need your help. I took my dog on a walk tonight and she was bit by a poisonous snake, we took her to the vet and the only way she could be treated is if we came up with $2000 right then and there. My family and I don’t have that kind of money out of pocket, so our only option was to wait 3-4 days and if she shows any signs that her body isn’t healing her, then we would have to put her down. If I can get this within the next 24 hours we can get her to the vet and she can get the antivenin that could save her life.