Tragedy has struck this Charleston family. Precious two year old Tahnyla Nelson lost her life in a house fire late Wednesday night. She is survived by her mother and 3 siblings ages 1,4 and 5 years old. This family lost everything in the fire.
Please lift this family up in your prayers as they mourn the loss of their little angel!
This family is in need of assistance with funeral expenses, clothing, furniture, etc.
No amount is to small. All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Dhyareon Herren
- T Brown
- Nicholas S Costa
- Kaela Mosley
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more