Pray for Meleah

Venmo account: @Angela-Plummer

Hi, I am Mikinzie Moore and we are in great need of prayer for the Plummer family.
From her mother and father, Chris and Angela Plummer: Please pray for our Meleah. She has swelling in her brain from a mass in the middle of her brain (likely cavernous malformation like Mason). This one is causing some major problems. They weren't sure she could make it on a flight without putting in a drain first into her brain to relieve pressure. Her surgery here went smooth, we are now waiting on the plane from Cook's to come get us. We will be in ICU up there and figure out what to do from there. We are still unsure of this mass or anything about it (location, size, etc). Pray for Mel to feel better. She has literally been throwing up since 8 a.m. to now. We are still in a critical window but I know we have an army standing and lifting up our Mel!-ap #pray4meleah #miracles4meleah #Godisourstrength #powerofprayer
Update today: 12/26/21
She made it to Cooks last night. She did have a hemorrhage in the middle of her brain from the mass, that blood mixed with spinal fluid that caused the brain swelling. Trying to keep her drain going to relieve that pressure. Not sure if MRA images are very good, may have to repeat. She was moving and throwing up. She's in a great deal of pain due to swelling and pressure. Waiting on doc and images to plan next steps.
This sweet precious family means the world to us and to a lot of people. Please help us take the financial burden off their backs during this horrific time. They just went through a similar experience with younger brother, Mason Plummer. Anything is greatly appreciated! If you would rather Venmo Angela directly, here is her Venmo account:
Thank you all! Please put the family on your church prayer list.

latest Update: 
Just spoke with one of the docs, Mel does have multiple cavernous malformation. There is the one that is very large that is pushing on her ventricles. This is in the basal ganglia...definitely NOT an ideal location. We are hoping we have time to let her brain "calm down"...24-48 hrs. As long as she is still talking to us and managing symptoms we will wait for brain to calm down. But surgery in the very near future to try to remove some or all of this. This is a very tricky location and not sure how much of this will be removed. But we have to get it off her ventricles to keep fluid flowing so we don't keep getting the brain swelling. This is awful news and has hit us hard. Please pray fervently for our girl! She desperately needs it!

 GoFundMe Giving Guarantee

This fundraiser mentions donating through another platform, but please know that only donations made on GoFundMe are protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.

  • Tyler Martin 
    • $1,335 
    • 6 mos
  • Teri Taylor 
    • $100 
    • 6 mos
  • Robert Wilson 
    • $100 
    • 6 mos
  • Carl Besetzny 
    • $500 
    • 7 mos
  • Mindy Kinney 
    • $50 
    • 7 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Mikinzie Moore 
San Angelo, TX
Chris Angela Plummer 

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.