Pooler House Fire

I am writing on behalf of a friend who lost everything in an electrical fire early on the morning of August 21, 2017 in Pooler, Georgia. Daniel is such a hard worker and does everything he can to support himself and his son, Christian. We are so thankful they both made it out of the home safely and that God was watching over them. The fire began in Christian's bedroom and it is truly a miracle they both made it out alive. He has lost everything and is now facing the financial and emotional burden of having to start over as well as provide for his son. 

This Go Fund Me has been setup to assist Daniel with finding a new place to live and replace the items that have been lost. Please continue to pray for Daniel, Christian and their family during this time.

Donation Information:
*Updating as items are received at link below. We do not currently have a truck to pick items up, we are storing items in garage until Daniel can secure a new home. Sizes are also listed on the link below.


Thank you!

Christian's Bedroom

Inside of Home

Outside of Home
  • Caroline Spencer 
    • $30 
    • 60 mos
  • Dawn Newsome 
    • $50 
    • 61 mos
  • Karol Will 
    • $100 
    • 61 mos
  • Jade Stafford 
    • $50 
    • 61 mos
  • Nikki Petitt 
    • $100 
    • 61 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kamryn Owens 
Pooler, GA
Daniel Winters