Main fundraiser photo

Please help rebuild after fire!

Donation protected
My niece Alex Arnold had a electrical fire yesterday, her house is uninhabitable. The fire started in the walls and the electrical panel box so walls had to be cut out so as to find the problem. Between that and the water damage, what a mess! To make maters worse it seems see has no insurance! Everyone got out, Alex was taken to the hospital because of the smoke inhalation and her puking blood. At this time Alex and Lilly have only the clothes on their backs. Shes surely going to need all the help she can get! She is due to have a baby in June, and all of the items that were purchased for him were even destroyed in the fire. 

Thank you!


  • Chris Romo
    • $30 
    • 4 yrs


Gail Farmiloe
Village of Clarkston, MI

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee