Help Family rebuild after house fire

Mt Morgan House Fire Victim's. 01/07/2020

Harley, Sam, Trey and family lost everything this morning!

Harley woke up to a noise in his 2yo boy Trey's bedroom and noticed the ceiling fan on fire and the room full of smoke. Harley was unable to find the child through all the smoke but luckily the child had already evacuated the room and was hiding under the kitchen table.

They lost EVERYTHING!! All they have left is the clothes on their back.

Harley and Sam allowed us to use their block of land to start playing Gel Ball and have done so for over a year and a half.

It is our turn to show our appreciation and help support this family that now has nothing!

Any donation is gladly appreciated and all funds will go to the family in need for clothes, food and other necessities.

Thank you for your support.

Donations

 See top
  • Julie Findlater 
    • $145 
    • 2 mos
  • Natasha Alsford 
    • $100 
    • 2 mos
  • Raven Tattan-Dullahide 
    • $85 
    • 2 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 2 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 2 mos
See all

Organizer

Jamie Cox 
Organizer
Gracemere, QLD
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more