New Years Eve Fire Relief

53647358_1609467901863350_r.jpeg

Just after noon on Dec 31 2020, my inlaws (Joe and Bonne Bayda) home suddenly caught fire due to the heat trace under thier home. Luckily thier grandson was at the home and helped Grandma Bonnie out before the home completely engulfed in flames. Grandpa Joe was at work when he got the call and rushed home. They have lost everything in the fire! Unfortunately they did not have home insurance and now have to start again. We are asking everyones help to pull together and help them through this hard time till we can figure out what to do next. 



https://energeticcity.ca/2020/12/31/elderly-couple-homeless-after-modular-home-on-red-creek-road-burns-to-the-ground-on-thursday/?sc_ref=facebook

Donations

 See top
  • KAREN Martin 
    • $250 
    • 2 d
  • Kevin Armstrong 
    • $310 
    • 9 d
  • Mike Davies 
    • $100 
    • 10 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 11 d
  • Devinder Dhaliwal  
    • $50 
    • 13 d
See all

Fundraising team (2)

Jennifer Huxley 
Organizer
Fort St John, BC
Paula Glazier 
Team member
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more