MX Publishing Live Theatre Performances

MX Publishing and Don't Go Into The Cellar! Theatre Company are pleased to announce a series of live broadcasts. The first, a performance of "Strictly Sherlock", is scheduled for May 23rd 2020.
20% of the funds donated will go to Happy Life Children's Home in Kenya to plant trees at their Juja Farm campus. The remaining 80% of ticket sales will go to Don't Go Into The Cellar! Theatre Company.

https://mxpublishing.com/blogs/news/books-to-trees-interview-with-happy-life-childrens-home?fbclid=IwAR33xWtCzphBArl9oNp5FAVQKvu6oKMuohIg-b4sn8HKqsyj6dPSf13hIkE

Donations ()

  • Roger Johnson 
    • £10 
    • 2 d
  • Cerise Cauthron 
    • £25 
    • 2 d
  • Claire Wickham 
    • £5 
    • 2 d
  • Anonymous 
    • £20 
    • 2 d
  • Anonymous 
    • £15 
    • 3 d
See all

Organizer

Jonathan Goodwin 
Organizer
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more