Mullen Family House Fire

As many of you may have heard, my parents house caught fire yesterday, November 16 on East Baldwin Street.  Everyone got out safely and unharmed.  We are all very grateful for the Hackettstown, Independence, Budd Lake, and Washington Boro Fire Departments, and the Hackettstown Police Department.  We are also very thankful to live in a community where so many have already reached out asking how they can help.   On my parents behalf I am starting this page to try and help get them back on their feet.  Every little bit helps.  Words can’t express how grateful my parents are for your prayers, kind words, generous donations, and support. Thank you all so very much, Amanda

Donations (0)

  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 3 hrs
  • james hadgkiss 
    • $20 
    • 10 d
  • Doug Carolan 
    • $150 
    • 12 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 12 d
  • Sue Dougherty 
    • $100 
    • 14 d
See all


Amanda Sharp 
Hackettstown, NJ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more