Main fundraiser photo

Cougar Bullpen (Baseball)

Donation protected
On March 9th, 2021, around 6:15 pm, the Mountain View High Schools baseball team building burnt down due to a failed heater. This was the teams locker room and equipment storage area. This is a non profit parent booster club, which helps support the Mountain View Baseball program. This wonderful opportunity for students from 14-18 years of age and will help give students access to scholarships and future life goals.

“I would say it’s a place that former players and current players considered their second home. It’s where everyone hung out and shared stories and a place where our team really bonds and forms chemistry which is integral to any team's success. A clubhouse is much more than just storing gear, it’s about the friendship and brotherhood of a team that those walls provide. Having a place to store every player's gear instead of them taking it into classrooms. A clubhouse is a privilege to have as to experience what a clubhouse can offer, you more than likely have to make a college program which is only 12% of high school ballplayers. With this clubhouse it provided the other 88% high school players get the college-like program experience which it is so valuable to many. We would be very fortunate to have community support behind us in making a dream come back to reality after a disaster."          -Coach Johnson- Varsity Baseball Coach at MVHS


    • $100 
    • 3 yrs
  • Liz Lotochinski
    • $500 
    • 3 yrs
  • Robert Imhoff
    • $1,000 
    • 3 yrs
  • Andrew Micheletti
    • $100 
    • 3 yrs
  • Wynn Malikowski
    • $100 
    • 3 yrs

Organizer and beneficiary

Aloha Produce
Bend, OR
William Corrigan

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.