Mom has struggled with kidney issues and had many surgeries over the last 15 years. She is now confirmed at Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease. She finally has a doctor @ Baylor that has scheduled her for 2 surgical procedures that will provide a long term solution. This is a huge improvement. Unfortunately, her kidney actually ruptured the first weekend of December. She hasn't been able to work since then. We are blessed to have medical insurance, but it's a High Deductible plan. Her surgeries are scheduled for January 3 and Jan 8. We will have to pay upfront, out of pocket, until the deductible is met, then 20% after that. Baylor doesn't come cheap. We would very much appreciate your help to make this happen. If we don't have the money in hand, they will postpone the surgeries. Postponement can and will likely mean further deterioration of her kidney. Simply put, she can't wait. Please help today. Thank you, Merry Christmas, and God bless you all.