Michele Shovlin & Family House Fire Fund

Around 8:30am on 10/19/20, an explosion caused Michele's house to catch fire and completely burn. Michele was the only one in the house. She is ok, but has been taken to UPMC for burns .

The family lost everything that was in the house. 

We are asking for donations to support the family in the coming weeks, that will undoubtedly prove to be tough. They'll be making many trips to and from Pittsburgh, staying in hotels, eating out, needing to purchase clothing, etc.

Any amount you can contribute will be greatly appreciated. 

For those who would like to donate clothing,  please take any donations to Twice Upon a Time (700 block Washington St, Huntingdon, PA 16652) and the family will take it from there.

Women's clothing sizes small (3/5) and medium (5/7), and shoe sizes 6.5 and 7.5.

Thank you!
  • John and Joann Kittle 
    • $50 
    • 12 mos
  • Henry & Lanna Cramer Cramer 
    • $50 
    • 13 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $75 
    • 13 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 13 mos
  • Kristen Holzwarth 
    • $50 
    • 13 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Janelle Cohn 
Organizer
Huntingdon, PA
Kenzie Sharpless 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more