Megan and Austin's Fire Recovery Fund

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2019/12/02/family-loses-nearly-everything-in-white-lake-apartment-fire/  

On the evening of November 30th, my cousin Megan Blades and her Fiance Austin Farr lost everything due to a fire in thier apartment. Sadly, they had a puppy in the apartment, Bentley. Bentley unfortunately did not make it out of the fire. Megan and Austin new parents not only lost their beloved Bentley, but their home and all of their belongings as well. Funds collected will help them replace all lost in the fire and living expenses to keep them moving forward as they transition into thier new beginning.

Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated for helping this amazing family in their time of need.

Donations

 See top
  • Dave Martina 
    • $25 
    • 8 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 9 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 9 mos
  • Tracey Vann 
    • $100 
    • 9 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 9 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tabetha Blades 
Organizer
Waterford, MI
Steve Blades 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more