Here is where we need your help family, friends, and supporters of Danbury Jr. Hatter's cheerleading program. We need help for these talented young woman with travel expenses. Any and every donation is greatly appreciated.
JR. HATTERS- THEIR STORY
* Practice has been taking place since November. They practice 2 to 3 times a week. The team was put together by Coach Samantha Robbins.
* The ladies have been competing since January winning 1st or 2nd place in their respective middle school division.
* These young girl's will be competing in several more competitions along the road to Virgina Beach looking to showcase their talent. Some of these are Spirit National's (Worcester, MA), Jamfest National's (Boston, MA), Six Flag's Thrill Jam (Springfield, MA)
* We cannot forget a shout out to Joyce Robbins and the cheerleading staff of DHS. She is alway's ready to help out with uniforms, competitions and supporting our team.
* Lastly, this wouldn't be possible without the support of our parents and families who have brought the ladie's to practice, cheered them on at competitions and been with them every step of this journey.
* 2nd place Oxford CT Cheer Competition
* 1st place Seymour CT Cheer Competition
* 1st place West Haven CT Cheer Competition
Notable: Some of this team has also placed 1st in both local and state competitions in 2014.
GO DANBURY JR. HATTERS
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. HELP THESE 15 TALENTED YOUNG LADIES ON THEIR JOURNEY TO BE CHAMPIONS.
- Jose Villaluz
- Mary Haislip
- Lori Pozzuoli
- Gretchen Mullin
- Shirley Davis
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more