Maggie Tucker's Veterinary Fund

From Doug Tucker 2/2/18: 5:30 am it still is very difficult to put ourselves on a real schedule while Maggie isn't here. Hard to believe that she has spent far more time on the run and at the vets than she has spent with us. The latest news is that she is responding to the transfusions and vitamin K injections. The reason she is in the "collar" is that she chewed off the bandages holding one of her catheters and the doc said if she chews out the other one he wouldn't be able to put it back in. I amnot sure why but he mentioned that the tissue can only take so much and now he has to rely on the single catheter.
We were hoping to get her out this morning but now it looks like at best tonight.she is having rounds of shots at 12 hour intervals with constant monitoring. He hopes she won't
need more plasma but she did have some blood spotting yesterday afternoon. We are hoping for a magic wand to just make whatever toxin she got into simply dissapear and unfortunately thats not the case as its still in her to some extent.
As frustrating as it is we just have to wait and wait and wait..we will visit her as soon as they open so Iwill post updates as soon as I know anything. I sure pray she gets out soon and stop the meter too. Keep the hope!

  • Russ , 
    • $50 
    • 52 mos
  • Bob & Joan Guerrant 
    • $75 
    • 52 mos
  • marti austin 
    • $25 
    • 52 mos
  • Mark Budreski 
    • $50 
    • 52 mos
  • Trey Spencer 
    • $30 
    • 52 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Stacey Weston 
Dracut, MA
Nadine Price