Yesterday Lana started getting really sick. She sat down on the couch and did not move at all for hours, a little later she started throwing up and shaking too much. We took her to the vet who said she had to go to the hospital and fast. She wasn't being herself lately but we thought it was the pregnancy weighing down on her. Turned out Lana was no longer pregnant (or never was) and she had developed an infection in the uterus. Lana is not eating, she is hardly moving (unless someone she loves way too much shows up to visit) and is very week. Doctor said she'll be better if the surgery is done right away and although we want to, we do not have such money to do it right now, which is why I'm setting up this gofundme. Any help counts, our goal is of $4,000.00 but whatever amount we get today will help to have the surgery done ASAP. We thought about sending her to Brazil, where the surgery, including flight, would cost a fraction of what it costs here, but we are afraid she wouldn't be able to wait.
A big thank you to those who help, either by donating or spreading the word :) ,