This morning we found out some horrible news about one of our team members on the 2012 West River Royals. Chad Lemon and his son Brody woke up around 3:45am on 10/13/19 to find that their house was on fire. The house was unsalvageable and they lost everything. Chad is one dedicated hockey dad who ran back in the house to grab Brody's hockey equipment and Jerseys which led him to the hospital with minor injuries of smoke inhalation. He is ok.
I can't imagine what they are going through. As a hockey community we are hoping we can take some of the burden off their shoulders by setting up this GoFundMe to help in anyway we possibly can.
Please keep the Lemon family in your thoughts and prayers.