My neighbors, Kelvin and Cristy Moore's, house caught on fire this afternoon. Their son was inside asleep. Thankfully he awoke from the smoke choking him. He then ran to mine and another neighbors house. We called 911 and shortly after, police, fire, and EMS were on scene. We found out that brother was with dad, and mom was at work. He managed to save one dog, the others perished in the fire. Y'all, these are some of the sweetest people and kids you will EVER meet. I am attaching a picture with their shirt, pant, and shoe sizes. If you aren't able to help financially, I beg you, if you are these sizes please go through your closet. I will come to you and pick them up if you aren't able to drop them off at my house. This family did not have renters insurance. I just ask that if you can help financially, or with clothes, please do. They lost EVERYTHING!! Keep in mind that school just started, they lost their clothes, backpacks, etc. Our little neighborhood is in shock and heartbroken as well as the family. We are all incredibly thankful that all 4 members are alive. Praise the Lord ❤️!!
*I set the limit to $6000, GoFundMe takes a small percentage per donation so I went up a little more bc of the fee. If you do not want to donate through GoFundMe, you can write a check or bring cash to me or I can pick it up. If you can't donate financially, I posted a pick of sizes for each family member. Just please, please, please pray for this family.
We truly thank you and appreciate everything!